Mangal Dosha Remedies
Mangal Dosha in a birth chart varies from low to high. There are twelve homes within the birth chart, out of that, the presence of Mars in the 6 houses makes the difference. Still this result effect can be nullified by practising or performing poojas.
Mangal Dosha effects:
• When Mars is in the 1st House, it leads to early divorce or separation and causes tensions.
• When Mars is in the 2nd House, It affects personal and professional life. Also, delay in the marriage.
• When Mars is in the 4th House, the person will keep switching their jobs. Will not have a successful career.
• When Mars is in the 7th House, this person will be short tempered. He/She will not maintain good relationship with his family members.
• When Mars is in the 8th House, this person will be lazy. Will not acquire paternal property.
• When Mars is in the 12th House, It leads to huge monetary loss, will also suffer from mental tensions. They will have more enemies.
• This dosha affects the partner who is not Manglik and leads to the sudden death. It depends on the severity of the Dosha in the birth chart
Mangal Dosha Remedies:
• Visiting Lord Subramanya Swamy Temple regularly will also reduce the effect. Recite the Mantra “Om Tat Purushaya Vidhmahe, Mahasenaya dhimahi Thanno Shanumgha Prachodhayath” for 108 times.
• Praying Lord Anjaneya on Tuesday’s will also reduce the malefic effects. Reading Hanuman Chalisa daily will help the person to overcome these effects.
• Worshiping Lord Vinayaka on Tuesday’s will reduce the bad influence. Offer red flowers and Jaggery to Lord Vinayaka and recite the Ganesh Mantra “Om Ganapathaye Namah” for 108 times.
• Marriage with Pot and breaking the pot after the marriage. Marriage with Peepal and cutting down the tree after the marriage are the most common practices. I would not suggest this unless it is really required. Do consult a good astrologer before taking any decision. As the presence of Mars will not be considered as Manglik all the time. The power of Manglik Dosha Varies from Low to High.
• Offering Red colored grams such as Lentil Dal, wheat bread, red silk to Mangal God will pacify the effects.
• Visiting Navagraha temples is another remedy to reduce the intensity of the Dosha.
• Boy/Girl marrying after 28 years reduces the intensity of the Dosha.
For any further guidance regarding mangla dosha remedies, you may visit Shri Aditya Sharma Ji in Chandigarh.